نقل قول نوشته اصلی توسط Plus_Energy نمایش پست ها
ممنون از دوستان. من ایمیل زدم به استاد:
My Greetings,
I was in contact with you last year and applied to your program. But unfortunately, due to competitiveness, my application wasn't successful. This year, I have strengthened my CV. I have joined the "** " as an ** Expert. In addition, I have published a research paper at the well-known Journal recently. I am really looking forward to joining your research group at ** University. I have emailed you to know if there are any new Ph.D. openings for the following academic year "fall 2022" and it would be an honor for me if I could continue my studies under your supervision
.Please kindly consider the attachment that includes my CV. Looking forward to hearing from you Soon

ایشون این طوری پاسخ داد که :
"Congratulations on your progress. Unfortunately, I do not anticipate openings in your area of expertise."
حالا می خواستم بهش بگم که می خواستم در زمینه شما کار کنم و علاقه به کار شما رو دارم، چه چیزی باید بهش جواب داد؟ ممنونم.
این حواب شد:
Thanks for your reply and your nice comments dear prof. **. As a matter of fact, the reason and intention of my email was to show my interest and capability to work in your area of expertise. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you could reevaluate and reconsider my application.Thank you for your time and consideration